Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Sampler

Hello Everyone,

For the past few weeks, I've been doing double-time on making products, as I am also a stay-at-home new mom. So, when my little one naps or when my mother is demanding "Nana Time", I've been making large batches of product, packaging, labeling and packing 100 samples into a box...which I just mailed out.



I am extremely nervous about what this means for the future. My shop has never been in a sampler, and while this is a huge honor, I am curious to see how many customers this brings in. *crossing fingers*

Having a blog for my shop "For Sanity's Sake Products" is a nice way to have a personal connection to my customers, please comment til your heart is content...even if it is just to stop by and say hello.

I'd like to build a relationship with my customers and receive feedback about my products to see how I can build the business with more products with a wider range of natural ingredients and essential oils.

So, what is your favorite essential oil and what kind of products would you like to see next year? Please be honest, I'd like to know how I can reach a bigger audience!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment